9 Marketing Automation Trends of 2021 That Will Drive Growth
Originally published on WebEngage.
Almost 5 months into 2021, and here are some highkey marketing automation trends that you need to imbibe in your marketing strategy (in case you still haven’t)
Marketing Automation in 2021
The curtains have drawn on 2020, and what a year it was! The world was in absolute turmoil (we all know why). And this has led to a massive change in the way brands approached marketing in general. A bit closer to home, we also saw the Marketing Automation industry grow considerably amid increasing demand from businesses, all over the globe, to automate their marketing workflows and be able to better engage and retain their users. We bring to you 9 marketing automation trends for 2021.
Going into 2021, the Marketing Automation Software market is expected to continue growing at 8.55%, unlocking a market capitalization of US$ 6.4 billion by 2024. According to Emailmonday, more than 51% of companies are using Marketing Automation already. Over 58% of companies are planning to adopt it.
2021 will be all about creating unique, engaging experiences that add value to the evolved, super-connected, always-online consumer, and Marketing Automation will act as a catalyst in making it all happen.
So, without further ado, here are the top trends that will influence and dominate the Marketing Automation industry this year.
- Marketing Automation will continue to grow going into 2021
- Personalized content will reign supreme
- Smarter Marketing Automation: Machine Learning + AI-assisted platforms
- Chatbots will continue making waves
- Automated Social Media Marketing
- Lifecycle Marketing using Predictive CLV (Customer Lifetime Value)
- User Retention is going to be critical for business growth
- Mobile 1st approach
- Integrated Cross-Channel Marketing will dominate