Be Smart And Engage Effectively With Your Users Via WhatsApp
Originally published on WebEngage.
With over 1.5 billion monthly active users, WhatsApp is the most popular mobile messenger app worldwide, confirms Statista. And the stat itself speaks volumes about the effectiveness and opportunity that your business has to intensify your user engagement across channels.
Like every new feature and engagement channel that’s added in WebEngage, we consulted the product and marketing folks (who currently use WebEngage) to understand what’s the next important channel or feature to aid them in executing powerful user engagement. And decided to add an important channel of engagement alongside our existing channels viz. email, mobile and web push notifications, in-app messages, SMS, web overlays, and Facebook.
Introducing automated WhatsApp messaging on the WebEngage dashboard!
- Why use WhatsApp as a channel of engagement?
- WhatsApp for your business: Top 10 use cases
- Getting started with WhatsApp on the WebEngage dashboard
• Prerequisites for sending automated messages on WhatsApp
• Creating a WhatsApp campaign on the WebEngage dashboard
- Measuring the performance of your WhatsApp campaigns