Winning 90% Repeat Business Is Serious Business & This Company Nailed It!
This content was originally published on WebEngage.
The title sounds crazy, right?
Trust me the retention facts, experiences and hacks revealed in the podcast will sound crazier.
Irrespective of whatever the situation may be, nudging by engaging with your existing customers is more profitable than getting a whole new bandwagon on board!
Just to make sure that this fact reaches out to all the businesses out there effectively, we invited Gaurav Bhawnani, ex- Growth Spartan at Liscious.
Upon listening to the podcast you may want to boost the volume at the below pointers:
- Diving deep into growth and retention strategies for consumer businesses
- Understanding user engagement on web and mobile
- Creating habit-forming digital experiences
- Maximizing the product value for consumers to ramp up brand loyalty
- Differentiating your product marketing strategy
Out of all the interesting revelations Gaurav made, one thing that really gripped me was, “I don’t think it’s acquisition versus retention. What we say internally is retention starts at acquisition.”
Below is the video podcast of our conversation with Gaurav which you can listen to right away or simply hop here.
I hope this helps you a million (just like it did to us)!